Monday, July 14, 2008

Panama Nightlife

I heard Panama City has the best nightlife in Central America so I met up with some party people and headed out to see it myself. There's a big strip full of fancy clubs, most of which have English names like People or Blue. They usually have covers, especially the new ones, of which there are always plenty thanks to frequent reopenings. Booze is cheap and you can find whatever music you could want, but it's clearly an expat town. There are tons of gringos, frequently toting prepaid girls. I still had a blast but I'm eager to get out of town and away from all these creepy American businessmen.

2 comments:

DF said...

where to?

Anonymous said...

Hey William, cómo está todo en Panamá?... me alegro mucho que estés conociendo tan bonitos lugares, un saludo. :)