Friday, August 15, 2008

The End

I'm finally heading home and I have to say, it feels like Time. I exchanged contact information with the two other Spanish students, Megan (left) and Susanne (right), said goodbye to everyone in the house, and headed for the airport in Guatemala City. I was a little worried because I'd contracted a mild case of the ol' Montezuma's Revenge but I self medicated and the flights passed uneventfully.

Anyway, the trip is over and sadly it's time for the blog to end as well. I'll miss it though, I enjoyed it and I hope you did too. By the way, I'm curious as to how many people actually look at this, so if you don't mind me knowing, please leave me a comment.

13 comments:

adrianne said...

Not me.

Andy said...

I readjurblog.

JEFF said...

Como no, lei diariamente con placer.

doug said...

i read your sweet blog

Anonymous said...

william. i just thought i should let you know that your blog is awesome and i'm sad to see it end. go on more adventures soon so i can read about them asap :) can't wait to see you at w&m!

Ed said...

When you say you "self medicated" your Montezuma's Revenge, do you mean you drank fifteen dollar bourbons in plastic cups on the flight back until you forgot you had it? That's what I'd do.

DF said...

what blog? what blog?

Anonymous said...

red yur wel ritten blog

Nathan said...

TLDR

Anonymous said...

We read it. We're back in the states too.

Unknown said...

I'm just amazed that you managed to update FOUR TIMES IN ONE DAY. How did you have time to see anything?

Anonymous said...

Felicitaciones, un buen diario de viaje; disfruté mucho la lectura y todas las experiencias que contabas. Un saludo y buena suerte.

Unknown said...

I loved it William and can't wait for you to go traveling again. Glad you're home safely!